- Warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used.
- Products must have been purchased directly from Cantrack
- Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective, due to a Cantrack order entry or manufacturing fault.
- Products must be returned to Cantrack designated location within 30 days of receiving your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Devices sent to RMA without prior approval from Cantrack by unilateral decision might not be processed and returned back to sender.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items. RMA items should be sent to the following address: Fl 18, ZhilianJia Bldg, LongGang, Shenzhen., Tel: +8675523702092
Cantrack is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
According to GDPR regulation, provided private data will be used with care and only for warranty purposes.
CantrackGPS products are intended to be used by personnel with training and experience. Improper use and violation of the instructions - leads to loss of warranty. The warranty does not apply to any consequential damages.